Privacy Notice pursuant to Art. 13 of the “General Data Protection Regulation “ (EU) No. 679/2016 and Legislative Decree 101/2018
The Wepooil Company (hereinafter, for the sake of brevity, the “Company” or “the Data Controller”), in its capacity as data controller, wishes to inform you, pursuant to the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data, including European Regulation 679/ 2016 on the protection of personal data (“Regulation”), that the personal data you provide when establishing the relationship and during the course of the relationship will be processed in compliance with the legislative and contractual provisions in force for the purposes and in the manner indicated below.
In certain circumstances, some data may also be collected from third parties, where necessary and always in compliance with the applicable legislation.
Please note that the “Data Controller” of the processing is the company Wepooil S.r.l (hereinafter, the “Data Controller”), in the person of its Legal Representative Mr. Alberto Bracco, with registered office in Turin. The following contact details are provided e- mail:email@example.com.
PERSONAL DATA BEING PROCESSED
– Identification and contact data: name and surname or company name, e-mail address, telephone number.
– Data related to the operation of this site: The computer systems and software procedures in charge of and related to the operation of this website acquire, during their normal operation, the following personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols: IP addresses; the type of browser used; the operating system; the domain name; the addresses of websites from which access was made; information on the pages visited by users within the site, the time of access, the length of time spent on each page of the site.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASES
Personal Data freely provided by the data subject via the website are collected and processed for the following purposes:
1. To respond to your possible requests for information made to us through the appropriate channels of the site and also for the promotion and sale of products through the site firstname.lastname@example.org ;
2. In the presence of specific consent, to inform you of purchasing opportunities and promotions active at our shop or online with direct marketing activities by sending commercial information by mail, e-mail or SMS.
The legal basis legitimising the processing referred to in paragraph 3A is the execution of pre-contractual measures or the performance of contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject. In the cases expressly indicated in paragraph 3B, the legal basis is the consent freely given by the data subject. If the data controller intends to further process the Personal Data for a purpose other than those for which they were collected, it shall, prior to such further processing, provide the Data Subject with information about such other purpose and any further relevant information.
NATURE OF CONTRIBUTION
The provision of data for the purposes indicated is optional but functional to the provision by the Data Controller of the relative services.
Any refusal will make it impossible for the Data Controller to fulfil any contractual or pre-contractual commitments.
With regard to points 3A, the provision of data is necessary to allow you to register with the portal and access the services offered.
Vice versa, you are free to consent or not to the sending of communications relating to purchase opportunities and promotions active at our point of sale or online with direct marketing activities through the sending of commercial information by mail, e-mail or SMS.
Personal data will be processed by the Company by means of computerised and paper-based systems in accordance with the principles of correctness, fairness and transparency envisaged by the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data and protecting your confidentiality and your rights through the adoption of appropriate technical and organisational measures to
organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk.
RECIPIENTS AND POSSIBLE CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
The data are processed by the Data Controller and by authorised subjects under the responsibility of the Data Controller for the above-mentioned purposes in compliance with the regulations in force. The data collected, if necessary or instrumental to the performance of the aforementioned purposes, may be processed by designated subjects or third parties appointed as external data processors, or, as the case may be, communicated to the same as autonomous data controllers, namely
– Employees, professionals, sole traders, third party companies, associations or professional firms that provide support and consultancy activities to the Data Controller;
– companies, bodies, associations that perform services connected and instrumental to the performance of the purposes indicated in this information notice.
DATA TRANSFER TO THIRD COUNTRY
There are no transfers of Personal Data to recipients outside the European Union.
PROCESSING METHODS AND DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The data collected will be processed by means of electronic, computerised and telematic instruments, or by manual processing with logic strictly related to the purposes for which the Personal Data were collected and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee their security.
Personal Data will be processed for the period necessary to fulfil the contractual purposes related to the life cycle of the product (e.g. Product Warranty), without prejudice to an additional storage period imposed by specific laws.
If you have given your consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes or for other purposes requiring explicit consent, please note that you will have the right to revoke your consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing prior to such revocation.
The owner does not use automated processes for profiling purposes.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
When browsing the Site, technical information is collected concerning the hardware and software used by visitors. This information does not provide any personal data from the person concerned, but only technical/informational data that is used in an aggregate and anonymous manner for the sole purpose of improving the quality of the service and providing statistics on the use of the Site.
For further information, please consult the section on cookies on the company website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA
Our Platform may, from time to time, contain external links from our advertisers and affiliate partners. If you follow a link to any of these websites, you should remember that these websites have their own privacy practices and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Please consult these policies before submitting any Personal Data to these websites.
DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS CONCERNING DATA PROCESSING
At any time, the data subject may exercise, in relation to the data processing described, the rights provided for by the applicable data protection legislation, including the right to
1. receive confirmation of the existence of their personal data and access to their content (access rights);
2. update, modify and/or correct their personal data (right of rectification)
3. request the deletion or restriction of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or otherwise processed (right to be forgotten and right to restriction)
4. object to processing based on legitimate interest (right to object);
5. revoke consent, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent given before revocation;
6. to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority in the event of a breach of data protection regulations
7. receive a copy of your data in electronic format and request that such data be transmitted to another data controller (right to data portability).
To exercise these rights, you may contact the Controller at any time by sending your request to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or by pec to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. This will protect your privacy, but will prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.
You may choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. Doing so will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.